"Sino" is a compact set of kitchen knives with a unique Chinese character designed to address most domestic cooking needs. The set includes a large chef's knife and a smaller paring knife, both with advanced ceramic blades which are specifically suited for cutting and slicing without the need for regular re-sharpening. In contrast, the traditional Chinese cleaver has a durable stainless steel blade which combines the weight required for chopping with the sharpness necessary for more delicate cutting operations. This careful consideration of material is further reflected in the matching double sided chopping board.
1. Use as a traditional Chinese cleaver, for slicing, chopping, mincing and pounding.
2. Use sponge and mild detergent for cleansing. Do not use dishwasher. After rinsing, use dry cloth to wipe off the water on the blade and handle. Keep dry to extend its life.
3. Use a knife sharpener if necessary.
1. Rinse after cutting acid or salty ingredient, ex. pineapple, lemon, or seawater fish. Do not leave abrasive substance to extend its life.
2. Do not handle frozen or hard food to avoid damaging the knife.
3. Bamboo handle is made in natural material. Do not soak in water for a long period of time. If the handle shows breakage, replace immediately for safety concern.
4. Store in a knife block, sheath, tray or in a dish drain. Do not collide with other knifes. It may cause damage.
5. Sharpen the knife based on its condition to extend its life.