Everyday, cookware is used to create heartwarming family meals all around the world. Lightweight aluminum cast in fine texture and designed to display continuous elegant curves come together in this collection that feels just right. The unpretentious style accentuates the color and taste of the food. As you lift the lid and see the aroma slowly trailing upward, that is what home smells like.
One of the most influential Japanese industrial designers, Naoto Fukasawa, designed the “Monolithic” cookware set for JIA Inc. based on his observation of how people intuitively cook at home using tools and utensils. Three different models of cookware with three sets of cooking utensils were designed to satisfy the needs of most cooking style from around the globe. This cookware set is truly designed for human and designed to go across the boundaries.
• Seasoning the cookware: Before first use, fill it with water up to seven-tenths of the way up the cookware, bring it to boil for 5 minutes and then pour the water out. Wipe the cookware dry and apply a thin layer of cooking oil. Bake with medium-low heat for 2 minutes. Rinse with water after the cookware is cool to complete the seasoning of the cookware.
• Applicable to various stoves such as gas stoves (gas cooktops), crystal furnaces, induction cooktops, etc.
• Suitable induction cooktop coil size: Pan - diameter within 18 cm; binaural pot - diameter within 16 cm; single handle pot - diameter within 12 cm.
* Induction cooktop coils are slightly smaller than the bottom of the pot to generate magnetic induction effects. Actual magnetic induction effects vary depending on the design of the stove.
• Cast aluminum has good thermal conductivity. Recommend to use medium-low heat for cooking.
• Recommend to use the same series of cookware utensils from JIA Inc. Or use the cookware utensils made of wood, nylon, or silicone.
• Use neutral detergent and sponge to clean and wipe the cookware dry to prevent rust.
• Before first use, clean the utensils with neutral detergent and wipe them dry.
• Utensils are dishwasher and dish dryer safe.
• Made of heat-resistant nylon material for non-stick pans and will not scratch the coating. Please use them with confidence.
• Utensils are compliance with SGS, non-Toxic, up to 220 degrees Celsius in heat-resistant temperature.
• Not applicable for dishwasher, oven, microwave oven.
• Do not forcibly dragging the cookware on top of a stove or desk to avoid damaging the surface.
• Do not allow the cookware to burn dry, or use a sharp object to handle ingredients in the cookware to extend the life of the coating.
• For direct fire heating, the flame size should not exceed the bottom of the cookware to extend the life of the coating.
• Do not leave the food in the cookware for an extended time, especially liquids such as soy sauce, vinegar, and salt. After the cookware is used and once it is cooled, wash it as soon as possible to extend the life of the coating.
• Do not apply too much force during cleaning so as not to damage the surface of the cookware.
• Avoid sudden changes in the temperature of the cookware. After cooking, wait until the cookware has cooled, or rinse it with warm water to prolong the life of the cookware.
• If there is any bubble, notch, bump, or a color aberration on the surface of the cookware, it is normal and does not affect the function.
• Do not use rough brush to clean the utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
• Do not place the utensils in the pan while heating or near a fire source to avoid deformation.